- ⚽ DESIGNED FOR YOU: Brace Master goalie gloves with Double Wrist Design Good practicality,Full of sizes and Eye-catching appearance (Sizes 7-10,5 Styles),with perfect fit for training or match.
- ⚽ DOUBLE WRIST DESIGN & SAFETY: Brace Master goalie gloves have a double-design wristband whose inner layer is knitted elastic and outer layer is wound bandage, so they can contract your wrist muscles better and fixed and protect the wrist joint of the user.
- ⚽ 3+3MM FOR THE TOUGHEST SAVES & CONTROL：Brace Master goalie gloves have anti-slip and wear-resistant 3MM Germanm latex on top of 3MM foam, this tacky foam construction provides maximum impact support and grip for better ball control in all weather condition. which can give you the extremely strong control and grip when handling the ball even in wet conditions. Meanwhile, the unique design gives you the best ball-contact for the toughest saves in play.
- ⚽ FINGER AND PALM PROTECTION & COMFORT：There is fingersave inside of the hand back that can effectively avoid sprain caused by excessive extroversion.and the extremely thick padded latex foam can offer more cushioning protections to your palm while ensuring that they are comfortable.
- ⚽ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you are not 100% satisfied with your Brace Master gloves, just contact us. We will offer a 45-days 100% refund or replace.Give us a chance to make it right; you won’t be disappointed. It's our pleasure to help you with your problems!
As the last defensive line on the soccer field, the goalkeeper is undoubtedly extremely important in defensiveness, but also faces greater pressure. Therefore, a goalkeeper should have a very strong psychological and must be more calm than anyone else.
Try your best
One minute on the stage, ten years of work under the stage. In the usual training, improve your skills and physical qualities in many aspects, so that you can do your best to achieve the toughest save during the game.
Whether on the offensive or defensive end, the goalkeeper should not slack off. When defending, we should observe the changes in the enemy formation, always be alert to the enemy's shot even if the position of the ball is far; when attacking, we need to observe the position of the backcourt teammates to determine whether the fast break can be launched.
There are many potential dangers on the soccer field, and we need to prepare for possible injuries while strengthening self-protection. For example, wear good goalkeeper gloves or other protective gear to reduce the chance of injury.
Learn and teach
Learn from your teammates, coaches, and enemies from each training and gaming to improve your skills and experience; share your gains with your friends.
As a group sport, the importance of teamwork is crucial. On the court, as the brain of the team, the goalkeeper should control the overall situation and remind the position of teammates; outside the court, cherish the friendship with the teammates!